Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Playing Catch Up

We got a little busy so I haven't updated.  I'm sorry.

So lets see, first up is picnic at a new park.  We went to Lemery Park in Wyoming, MI.  It was nothing fancy as far as child playset, but it got the job done. 



There were some other things there to do, like a tennis court and I think a trail, but Brock wasn't intrested or is still too young.

We also had a picnic at the park.  This is one thing we'll probably do often this summer, but this time was our first time eating on our new blanket!


And of course we brought some of our yummy applesauce!

This picture cracks me up.  She's so serious!

The next day was rainy and yucky.  But Brock really wanted to get out of the house.  So I often check into grkids.com (Here is their facebook) to find fun things for us to do.  Well I happened to notice they were going to have trucks at East Grand Rapids Branch of the Kent District Library.  Brock LOVES all kinds of trucks and him and Mark have been reading a book about ABC's of Trucks, so I thought this would be perfect...even if it was rainy. 







Do you know what is sad?  Brock can tell you all of these construction vehilcles and I probably couldn't tell you even one.  He's so in his element here.  He had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment