Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Pizza and Ice Cream

One of my favorite combos when I was a kid was homemade pizza and malts.  So since this week is Dairy Week and Cheese is dairy, we made pizza and homemade ice cream!




I'm sure we all know how to make a pizza, but I had to share the pictures. It was so yummy!

Now the pictures of making ice cream didn't turn out too good.  The process was a little involved when making it with a three year old.  But it was so good!  I highly recommend trying this recipe out.  I've posted the link at the bottom to see where I got this recipie from and other's like it.  I want to try more!


Supplies:
Glazed Doughnut Ice Cream
§        2 Cups Heavy Cream
§        1 (14oz) Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
§        1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
§        5 Glazed Doughnuts

Directions:
1.     Add vanilla to heavy cream and whip to stiff peaks in a large bowl.
2.     Chop doughnuts into small pieces and stir into condensed milk.
3.     Fold doughnut/condensed milk mixture into whipped cream.
4.     Pour into a 2-quart container and cover. Freeze for 6 hours or until firm.  Store in freezer.



Up Next--Our Trip to the Airport Viewing Area


No comments:

Post a Comment