Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lollipops

Today we made lollipops!  They turned out really good.

You will need:
*Jolly Ranchers or any other hard candy
*Lollipop Sticks (I used bamboo forks from Dollar Tree)
*Parchment Paper
*Aluminum Foil
*Baking Pan
Step One:  Unwrap all the candies

Step Two: Line all the candies up on a aluminum foil and parchment paper lined baking/cookie sheet

Step Three:  Take a picture of a cute baby trying to escape her carseat.

Step Four:  Bake Lollipops for 6 mins at 275*.  Don't bake for too long or they will get too spread out. (I was in the middle of helping Brock on the potty and ours cooked fuzz too long).
Step Five: Immediatly after taking the Lollipops out of the oven, roll the stick in the candy to coat it and let them cool. (In last picture I had already let them cool)
Step Six: Enjoy!

Things I learned:
*Don't try to put the lollipops in the freezer afterwards.  Two of them cracked, but I had a very eager 3 year old on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment