Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Planting Flowers

I'm finding that some things on the list will be done more than once, but I want to make sure I photograph them just in case they don't.  I've said before that The List isn't supposed to start until June, but for one, I'm anxious to get started and for another, some things just have to be done earlier.  Like planting flowers.

Brock and I went out and planted some flowers today.  It was one of the first things I added to the list when I adapted the original list.  Brock had a blast, until he got bored.

Things I learned planting flowers with Brock:
  • He knows that worms and bugs are good for the flowers.
  • He knows that rain is good for the flowers.
  • When he gets bored, he'll stomp on my flowers (ugh!).
  • He is more scared of bugs than I originally thought.

Please excuse my garden.  It's a mess.  When we moved into this house, it was even worse!  It is filled with thick, thick roots and flowers that I'm not sure if they are weeds or plants.  My thumb is really not green at all!  I'm hoping next year it will be better.  We planted some seeds too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment