Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Job

I thought I'd post a little more about me.  I'm trying to keep this blog a little interesting before Summer so I don't lose all my followers :) 

As I've mentioned before, I'm a stay at home mom  and I love it!  I would love to be able to stay home with my kids as long as possible but will probably end up going back to work soon.   I have student loans to pay off and such.   

In the mean time, I'm trying to start a little business.  Check out some of my stuff Here or here.  I do custom orders too.  I love to sew!  I wish I could do it every day for a living.  Every day I try to expand my knowledge of sewing and I'm constantly looking for inexpensive fabric.  My dream would be for this business to just take off and do really well.

I'm starting to do a few local craft shows, so hopefully that will help me get my name out there too.  So I promise not to overwhelm this blog with Sensory Emporium related stuff, but I've got to get my name out there somehow and I'm hoping this blog will reach a lot of people.  But like I said, I promise to keep this mostly focused on my 100 Things List.

No comments:

Post a Comment