Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Traveling in Style

Our New (to us) Stroller

After much searching and contacting people on Craigslist, I ended up with not one, but two double strollers.  How you might ask?  Well I saw the one pictured first for $50 and I loved it!  I contacted the seller and she said it had sold.  I was really bummed.  So then I found another one that I liked, but definitly not as much as I liked this one, for $40.  I went and picked that one up and the very same day, the seller of the original one said her buyer didn't come through and this one was still available!  So I offered her $40 and she said yes.  So now I have two.  I'm going to sell the other one at our garage sale this summer.

Aside from the fact that this thing is really heavy, I'm very excited to have a double stroller for our adventues this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment