Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

1st Thing on the List

Tomorrow we will be completing the first thing off our list.  We will be going to see Butterflies at a Butterfly Garden!  It's a little early, as I hadn't planned on starting the list till June 1st, but the butterflies are only there until April 30th.  We will read The Very Hungry Caterpillar today (one of our favorites). I promise to share pictures.

Another thing on the list we'll probably do early is the pinata.  I'm going to have one at Brock's birthday party and that is May 26th.

We added a few more things to the list--Give Maci (our chocolate lab) a bath and mail a letter.  I can not wait till June.  I think that I'm going to see my little guy develop so much in all these adventures.  I hope this will be a very memorable summer for him.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for all of you! The butterfly garden is beautiful. Ah, remembering when my children were young and we had so many adventures. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I hope you will subscribe to our blog and follow us on our adventures. It's sure to be one, I just hope I can keep up with it. My biggest fear is giving up because it gets too hard to get out and about with two kids. But hopefully we make it through.

      Delete