Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Butterfly Gardens

Okay!  I have pictures from our first thing of The List.  Thank you to my good friend Lindsay or I wouldn't have these pictures. 

Things I learned from this trip:
  • Don't forget your memory card!
  • I can do things with the kids alone (meaning without my husband)
  • I LOVE my homemade baby wrap/carrier
  • The big diaper bag doesn't fit in the double stroller basket.
  • Brock is like a sponge and learns new things all the time, whether  I'm teaching him it or not.
  • Brock listening to me remind him about The Very Hungry Caterpillar

    Notice the bag not fitting...Ugh!

    Brock playing with the boats

    Brock and C playing in the sand box.

    Brock and C playing a fun game of tag

    I LOVE this picture!  It captures Brock perfectly

    
    Brock is a butterfly!
    
    You can just see him soaking up all the knowledge :)
    
Little Miss Emma...Sorry about the headband little girl ha ha



1 comment:

  1. These pictures are amazing! Brooke, I'm so glad that you are venturing with the children and trying new things. These memories will last a life time. :)

    ReplyDelete