Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Summer Essentials

I'm getting around a list of things I know that I'm going to want on hand at all times this summer.  There isn't much on the list yet...basically just sunscreen and snacks and plenty of water.  But another thing is Popsicles!  If I let him, Brock could probably eat 10 of the sugary frozen Popsicles every single day (of course I don't).  But the problem was, his little fingers get cold really fast.  So he was going through my kitchen towels quickly.  So I found a solution:

It's a Popsicle sleeve!  It was super easy to make.  If I make more, I'll do a picture tutorial. I'd also be more than willing to do some by custom order through my shop (www.facebook.com/thesensoryemporium).  Brock is super excited about his Popsicle sleeve and no more cold fingers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment