Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Forgot the Camera

Ugh! I'm so mad.  The List isn't off to a good start.  I forgot the memory card for my camera!  Good thing the friend I went with had hers.  I told her to make sure she got a couple shots of my kids for me.  I'm so happy she had hers!

Anyway, the trip to the Butterfly Gardens went really well.  The night before we went we read The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle and The Crunching Muching Caterpillar by Sheridan Cain.  On the way to the gardens we recited The Very Hungry Caterpillar (one of our favorites) from memory.  It was so neat to hear him talking about caterpillars, cacoons and butterflies because he knew a little more about them.  We go to the gardens every year, but this year Brock had just grown so much.  I look forward to Emma growing too.

Brock in 2010

Brock in 2011


I will post a 2012 picture as soon as my friend gets them to me.  I'm so mad at myself for forgetting it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment