Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Planning Pt. 2

After I got some themed weeks planned out, I had a lot of filler activities left over.  I wanted to divide these left over activities into categories such as rainy day, hot day, extra crafts, extra food, extra field trips, extras/anytime and make sure I always have the stuff on hand to do these tasks.  So for example, if it's a really hot day, I will pick from the list of hot day activities and check that one off the list (not to say we won't do it again). 

So just as I did with the weeks post, I will give a brief break down of my extra categories but when we actually do the activity, I'll post more details.  I'll also post my shopping list at the end of this post.  That is a list of stuff I need to get before summer starts in order to do these task (some items may be left out because I already have them on hand).

Rainy Days
Movie Day/Dollar Movies
Barnes and Noble Story Time
Photo Booth
Library
Craft Day
Pillow Fort

Hot Days
Make Popsicles
Ice Treasure Hunt
Ice Cube Sailboats
Ice Painting
Splash Park
Sponge Balls
Water Fight

Outside Art
Pudding Finger Paint
Finger Paints
Sun Prints
Paint Rocks
Plant Flowers
Make Shirts
Hopscotch

Extra Food
Lollipops
Root Beer Floats
Homemade Wendy's Frosties
Cupcakes
Carmel Popcorn 

Extras/Anytime
PVC Pipe Sprinkler
Blow Bubbles
Sidewalk Chalk
Play Dough
Pinata
Shaving Cream Bath Paint
Potato Stamps
Hand Print Art
Art Project
Water Colors

Extra Field Trips
Bowling
Fishing
Farm
Mini Golf
Road Trip
Art Museum
Public Museum
Tractor Show
Race
Children's Museum

Shopping List (Everything I will need except for the recipe ingredients)
Sand
PVC Pipe
Yard of White Fabric
Solid T-shirts
Lollipop sticks
Paint
Watercolors
Food Coloring
Water Hunt Toys
Spray Bottles
Squirt Guns
Ice Cube Trays
Sponges
Poster Board
Finger Paint Containers
Construction Paper
Freezer Paper
Rubber Gloves
Creme of Tarter
Smooth Peanut Butter
Powdered Sugar
Honey
Shaving Cream
Parchment Paper Cornstarch
Jolly Ranchers

The side of my fridge...All my planning printed (Don't mind
the wall, we need to redo our kitchen)


No comments:

Post a Comment