Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Quick Update

June 1st is going to kick off our adventures.  We've got at least one thing to do from the list before then and June 1st we'll probably just do a small thing or two to get us to June 3rd when we kick off with Dairy Week! I'm really excited!

I also added 2 new things to the list. 
*Donate books to the local children's hospital
*Star Gaze (I forget about the stars until I go back to my mom or mother in law's house...very sad)

Flat Stanley just left for his first destination.  Brock wanted to send it to his Grandma and Grandma with tractors first. 

Our Flat Stanley Map

Yes that is a mini Flat Stanley.  We'll place him on the state that he is visiting, and we'll also draw a line from point a to point b.

And I forgot to post the next picture.  It is our follow up from The Butterfly Gardens.  One of Brock's favorite books is The Very Hungry Caterpillar.  So we made pieces for the refrigerator and we tell the story without the book.


I think that is it!  I think I'll write one more time, after Brock's birthday and then it will be kick off time!  I hope you've subscribed to us and are getting our updates in your email. 


No comments:

Post a Comment