Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Off to the Zoo!

Nothing too exciting.  We make it a point to go to the zoo every year for my son's birthday.  He turned 3 yesterday so we took him.  My husband got off work early and we went.  It was pretty fun.

I'll share a few pictures:

Every year since Brock's first birthday I've taken a picture of him in his carseat on the way to the zoo.

Petting Sting Rays

The bear just hanging out

The otter was sleeping and that made me a little sad.  He's my favorite!

But then I saw these cute baby ducks!!! Awww!

Miss Emma hung out in the stroller and had a good time :)

Brock being grumpy...It's hard to feel bad for someone that is this cute when he's grumpy!
You should be able to use this site to find zoos in your area
Flat Stanley Update:  Got him back from Grandma and Grandpa's and now he's on his way to North Dakota!

No comments:

Post a Comment