Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

1st of June

Tomorrow is the first of June and I'm so excited!  I have been thinking all day what to do as our first thing off the list.  I wanted to do some ice painting, but it's going to be cold and rainy.  So we'll probably do an indoor craft or something.  I'm also having a garage sale this weekend so we won't have much time.  But I've got Brock talking about Dairy Week and the Dairy Farm! 

We got our first package of Flat Stanley stuff back.  I'm waiting for Brock to get up from his nap so he can open it and see what Flat Stanley did at his Grandpa and Grandma's house.  They sent Flat Stanley back a little early without his belongings so I could get him sent out again.  We are still waiting for Flat Stanley to come back from North Dakota though.

I'll give you a better Flat Stanley update later.  I'm just trying to fill in some time until Brock and Emma get up.  Although it's almost 6...I should probably go wake them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment